MSF Supply Kenya
MSF Supply Kenya is a regional logistics centre for the whole of East Africa. This MSF Supply-managed hub means all MSF Operational Centres and MSF Supply’s partners get regional support.
MSF Supply Kenya provides logistics and procurement services. It is also developing the following activities:
- Local procurement of non-medical products.
- Storage according to pharmaceutical storage standards (Good Distribution Practices) in free zones (including medical product management, non-medical product management and emergency preparedness).
- Transport: mainly road and air for operations in East Africa.
- Managing goods transit from Europe. Managing the transit area pending onward export to a neighbouring country.
- Support for medical purchases (medicines and medical equipment) green-lighted by MSF’s pharmaceutical coordination on a case-by-case basis.