The commitment from us
A rewarding job within a committed, multicultural and dynamic team that do everything possible to ensure Médecins Sans Frontières’ medical and non-medical supply chains are reliable.
- A fair salary that reflects your experience and is in line with our payscale.
- Meal vouchers, group health and hospital indemnity insurance.
- Full reimbursement of public transport costs.
- Bike rental.
- Secure car, bike and motorbike parking.
- 30 days’ holiday prorata to contracted hours.
- Depending on the position, up to two days a week working from home after the first three month.
- The opportunity to get more training as your role develops, your career progresses and/or the needs of the supply chain change.
- A business culture that places diversity and neutrality first.
- A humane , family environment that promise real work-life balance.